Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Office

Don't worry, this is not a post about work.  It is a post about a lonely little bedroom that gets mistreated on a daily basis by the author of this blog.  You know how some houses have a junk drawer?  Well, mine has a junk room.  I try to keep all of the rooms in my house pretty bare.  I like the look of cleanliness that comes with a clutter-free home.  As a result of keeping absolutely everything out of all of the other rooms in the house, the office gets clutter overload.  I'll occasionally dump boxes or bags in there "until I get a chance to go through it and organize it".  Yeah, well, that never happens.  There never is a chance.  There's always much more interesting stuff going on elsewhere.  It's such a shame, too, because it's an entire room of my house that I could be using for whatever my heart desires.  In an effort to motivate myself to actually clean that room and make it useful, I've pinned a bunch of lovely home office spaces over on pinterest.  Here are a few of my favorites:


Source: tumblr.com via Liz on Pinterest



Source: tinypic.com via Liz on Pinterest


i like the storage solutions here:




i think a closet office would be money:

Source: google.com via Liz on Pinterest







Who knows, maybe this is a sign that I'm officially ready to haul all that junk down to goodwill?
 

2 comments:

  1. These were so inspiring! I have to clear my desk in the living room off. It catches all of the clutter of our lives. I would really like a nice fresh look before school starts though : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. cleaning up before you can begin a big project is always the hardest and the most boring part of the whole process. if only you could push a button and all of the clutter would be taken care of!!

    ReplyDelete